|TUES, WED, FRI, SAT||11 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|THUR||11 a.m. – 9 p.m.|
|SUN||Noon – 5 p.m.|
|Artwalk*||5 – 9 p.m.|
While the Museum and the Museum Store are closed Mondays, CAFÉ NOLA is open for lunch.
Please note the Museum’s extended hours Thursday nights. Please visit the MUSEUM STORE page for full details regarding the hours of the store’s operation.
*Artwalk is the first Wednesday of every month.
New Years Day – January 1
Martin Luther King Day – 3rd Monday in Jan.
Presidents’ Day – 3rd Monday in Feb.
Memorial Day – Last Monday of May
Independence Day – July 4
Labor Day – 1st Monday of Sept.
Veterans Day – Nov. 11
Thanksgiving Day – 4th Thursday in Nov.
Day After Thanksgiving – 4th Friday in Nov.
Christmas Eve – Dec. 24
Christmas Day – Dec. 25
New Year’s Eve Day – Dec. 31
- Adults – $8
- Seniors (60 years and older) – $5
- Retired Military – $5
- Active Military (with military ID)
- Students – $5 (Free for college students w/current ID Tuesday – Friday 1:30-4 p.m.)
- UNF Students (with current ID) – FREE
- Children under 2 – FREE
- MOCA Jacksonville members – FREE
- Free Wednesday evenings for Artwalk (5-9 p.m.) – FREE 1
- Sundays – FREE for families. (Children under the age of 18 and accompanying adults are free.) 2
- Bank of America card holders – FREE first Saturday and Sunday of each month 4
All Museum visitors, including MOCA Jacksonville members and tour groups, must check in at the general admission desk.
1 Subject to change. Florida Blue Free Wednesdays are sponsored by
2 Bank of America Family Free Days are sponsored by:
3 Sponsored by: